Why FLOE Lifts are the best choice
- Patented Easy-Level™ System - allows you to adjust the height and level your boat lift with a cordless drill.
- Revolutionary Screw-Drive Technology - faster, quieter, super smooth and more efficient
- Raise and lower your boat and light up your dock with a wireless remote control.
- Great looking, snug fitting, extra deep canopy maximizes boat protection. High quality fabric with Quick-Clip™ system is quicker and easier to install than all others.
- FLOE’s Pro-Park™ Guide-in System makes it simple for boat drivers of all skill levels to safely park.
- Main frame beam lowers to 9.5″ from the ground allowing a FLOE vertical boat lift to work in less water than other boat lifts.
- Easiest boat lift installation and removal options.
- FLOE products are manufactured with the finest corrosion-resistant, custom-aluminum extrusions and stainless steel cables. FLOE boat lift systems are backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
FLOE has a complete line of vertical boat and pontoon lifts with extra deep canopies ranging in capacities from 2000 lbs to 10,000 lbs. FLOE boat lifts work in the greatest range of water depths and offer the most protection for your watercraft.
Pivot Lifts for Boats
A trouble-free, economical solution for small boats. FLOE pivot lifts are offered in capacities up to 1600 lbs
Pivot Lifts for PWC
A trouble-free, economical solution for personal watercraft (PWC). FLOE pivot lifts are offered in capacities up to 1600 lbs.