Northern Wisconsin’s Full-Service Dock and Boat Lift Provider
Lakeside Dock and Lift Sales is Northern Wisconsin’s Full-Service Dock and Boat Lift Provider, serving our customers year-round. We will meet all your boat lift needs and exceed your expectations with our extensive quality product lines, superior boat lift installation standards, and unmatched customer service.
We offer Vertical (manual & battery operated) boat lifts, boat lifts for small or large boats, Personal Water Craft boat lifts (known as PWC lifts) and more.
Lakeside Dock & Lift Sales is Northern Wisconsin’s Full-Service Dock and Boat Lift Provider.
Why FLOE Boat Lifts Are the Best Boat Lift Choice
- Patented Easy-Level™ System – allows you to adjust the height and level your boat lift with a cordless drill.
- Revolutionary Screw-Drive Technology – faster, quieter, super smooth and more efficient.
- Raise and lower your boat and light up your dock with a wireless remote control.
- Great looking, snug fitting, extra deep canopy maximizes boat protection. High quality fabric with
- Quick-Clip™ system is quicker and easier to install than all others.
- FLOE’s Pro-Park™ Guide-in System makes it simple for boat drivers of all skill levels to safely park.
- Main frame beam lowers to 9.5″ from the ground allowing a FLOE vertical boat lift to work in less water than other boat lifts.
- Easiest boat lift installation and removal options.
- FLOE products are manufactured with the finest corrosion-resistant, custom-aluminum extrusions and stainless steel cables. FLOE boat lift systems are backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
FLOE has a complete line of vertical boat and pontoon lifts with extra deep canopies ranging in capacities from 2000 lbs to 10,000 lbs. FLOE boat lifts work in the greatest range of water depths and offer the most protection for your watercraft.
Pivot Lifts for Boats
A trouble-free, economical solution for small boats. FLOE pivot lifts are offered in capacities up to 1600 lbs. FLOE boat lifts are among the most reliable in the industry.
Pivot Lifts for PWC
FLOE pivot lifts are a trouble-free, economical solution for personal watercraft (PWC). FLOE’s PWC lifts are offered in capacities up to 1600 lbs.
We offer attractive, functional options for docking your personal watercraft. The variety of PWC lifts and ports we offer will ensure you receive the best option for your preferences and situation.
Wave Port DLX (12 Ft. Long) are floating PWC Ports designed to integrate with Wave Dock Systems and can also stand alone, connect together or connect to other floating dock brands or structures.
The DLX5 (5 Ft. Wide) Port is designed to allow two ports side by side, fitting perfectly into a 10-Ft. Slip, maximizing valuable slip space.
The DLX6 (6 Ft. Wide) Port offers an extra 6 inches on each side of the platform, creating standing room while mounting / dismounting your PWC; it also allows a safe walking platform to and from the Port to your dock.
Wave Port SLX (12 Ft. 8 Inch Long) are floating PWC Ports designed to stand alone, connect together or to other floating dock brands or structures.
The SLX5 (5 Ft. Wide) Port is designed to allow two ports side by side, fitting perfectly into a 10-Ft. Slip, maximizing valuable slip space.
The SLX6 (6 Ft. Wide) Port offers an extra 6 inches on each side of the platform, creating standing room while mounting / dismounting your PWC; it also allows a safe walking platform to and from the Port to your dock.
Experience and Expertise
If you aren’t sure what boat lift or PWC lift solution would work best for you, Contact Us for a free consultation. There is a lot to have in mind before making your boat lift or PWC lift selections and our experienced, expert staff is happy to help.
For example, a few of the many things we need to know include:
- Is there enough water depth?
- Are the lake bed condition supportive?
- Is this a public or private landing installation?
- What is the weight of the boat or PWC?
- How long is the boat or personal watercraft?
- And more!
We can also provide you with a small trailers for your snowmobiles, ATVs, and utility needs.